Vacancy: Applications Engineer
Want to be part of a growing dynamic company? Read more about our position for an Applications Engineer in our Sales Department.
This position is for an Applications Engineer. This will be a wide ranging role and you will be required to:
- Develop and maintain expert level of product knowledge and application
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
- Provide design and specification support to distributors
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties
- Travel to customer sites to perform installation, testing and commissioning
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Perform technical/product training for sales people and sales partners
•HND or higher qualification in an engineering discipline
•Multi-skilled (Mechanical and Electrical)
•Excellent communication skills
- International experience
- Degree in relevant engineering subject
- Knowledge of technical teaching equipment
- Onsite commissioning experience
- Location: Bonsall Street, Long Eaton.
- Department: Sales
- Reporting To: Sales & Marketing Director.
- Hours: 37 hours per week, i.e. 8.00am – 4.30pm. Monday-Thursday (1/2 hour for lunch), 8.00am – 13.00pm Friday (no lunch break).
- Rate of Pay: Competitive rate of pay
- Benefits: Pension scheme (Employer contribution is 6.51%), Life Assurance Scheme (3x Salary), Onsite parking, Childcare Vouchers, Company performance related bonus.
- Contract Type: Permanent
How to apply
Email your CV and optional covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org