Vacancy: Packing Department Assistant
Working within this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- To assist with the smooth and efficient running of the packing facility and supporting Goods Inwards department when required
- Packing of products to a high standard in an efficient manner in line with delivery deadlines
- Dispatching orders and administration of UK courier service.
- Monitoring packing material stock levels
- Reporting quality issues identified during the packing process
- Maintain any documentation linked with locating products within the department.
- Assist with stock takes
- Loading and unloading of lorries.
- Location: Bonsall Street, Long Eaton
- Hours: 37 hours per week - 8.00am to 4.30pm Mon–Thurs (30 mins lunch), 8.00am to 1.00pm Fri (no lunchbreak)
- Rate of Pay: £17,400, pension, life assurance, generous holiday entitlement, clean working environment with free parking
- Experience of packing products within a manufacturing activity of high value products of varying shapes and sizes.
- To be self-motivated, organised, flexible and be able to work unsupervised in a safe and efficient manner.
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience within a factory, manufacturing or engineering environment
- Able to operate an electric pallet truck
- Primary packing of goods
- Manual handling/Health and Safety/First Aid qualification
How to Apply
Email your CV and optional covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org