UNIVERSAL VIBRATIONS APPARATUS
This package includes all products from the Vibration section of TecQuipment’s Theory of Machines range (TM160–TM167 and TM1016). It offers multiple experiments in both free and forced vibrations, and includes our Versatile Data Acquisition System (VDAS® mkII).
OR CALL US TO DISCUSS+44 1159 722 611
Designed for the classroom and laboratory, the products allow several students to do different experiments at the same time. All experiments are large enough for demonstrations and produce accurate results, yet small enough to fi t on a classroom bench.
Using the simple tools supplied, lecturers or students may change experiments in minutes. The storage trays supplied allow users to store the tools and other smaller parts of the experiments safely.
The extensive list of experiments start from the basics of vibration theory including simple harmonic motion, to advanced studies including viscous damping and absorbing vibrations.
TecQuipment’s VDAS® mkII captures and records data from many of the experiments, and displays their oscillations in real-time.
Products included in the package:
- Free and Forced Vibrations (TM1016)
- Free Vibrations Test Frame (TM160)
- Simple and Compound Pendulums (TM161)
- Filar Pendulums (TM162)
- Centre of Percussion (TM163)
- Free Vibrations of a Mass-Spring System (TM164)
- 2 x Damper Kit (TM164a)
- Free Torsional Vibrations (TM165)
- 1 x Damper Kit (TM165a)
- Free Vibrations of a Catilever (TM166)
- Free Vibrations of a Beam and Spring (TM167)
- 2 x Damper Kit (TM167a)
- 2 x Versatile Data Acquisition System (VDAS-B MKII)