This page offers links to download the latest version of the TecQuipment Catalogue (in the General section at the bottom), Posters/Charts and Software.
TecQuipment develops in-house software to support and further enhance the experimental capabilities of our equipment. The software can provide custom built data acquisition (VDAS) or offer further virtual experimentation with the Structures range software.
Please select from the drop boxes below to download the software you need.
Microsoft Windows 7 will come to end of support on 14th January 2020. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/windows/end-of-windows-7-support. Any versions of TecQuipment software that are released after this date may not install on Windows 7. Continuing to use Windows 7 after this date is a security vulnerability. We strongly recommend upgrading to Windows 10 before this date.
The latest version of VDAS software that includes functionality for VDAS e-lab will be released here in the near future.
VDAS requires Microsoft Windows 8 or 10
VDAS requires Microsoft's .NET Framework 4.6. This is included in Windows 10 but may need to be installed on Windows 8 computers. We provide two installers, the first is larger as it includes the .NET Framework 4.6. The second is smaller and recommended for installations where .NET Framework 4.6 already exists.
LabVIEW compatibility with TecQuipment VDAS®
The TecQuipment VDAS - LabVIEW project contains a collection of VIs (LabVIEW Virtual Instruments), one for use with each TecQuipment VDAS compatible product. When communicating via USB with a TecQuipment VDAS-B or VDAS-F, a VI front panel will display data values from the connected equipment.
Users may consider the provided VIs as a basis from which to develop their own LabVIEW projects which process data from TecQuipment equipment.
NOTE : This release does not include LabVIEW VIs for use with all TecQuipment VDAS compatible products. Future releases will extend product compatibility in line with TecQuipment’s internal testing.
- Download the ZIP file using the link below.
- Unblock the ZIP file so that LabVIEW will be able to access the files, Windows may block access to files obtained from the Internet
- Right-click the .ZIP file, a context menu will appear.
- Select the Properties menu item, the file Properties dialog will appear.
- Select the General tab, there may be a Security section at the bottom of the tab
- Click the Unblock button then OK to close the dialog.
- Extract the contents of the .ZIP, Windows should no longer block access to the extracted files.
- National Instruments LabVIEW 2015 or newer development system.
- Windows 10, 8 or 7 operating system.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 (This is included in Windows 10 but may need to be installed in Windows 8 or 7).
- TecQuipment VDAS-F or VDAS-B connected to the PC via USB.
- TecQuipment VDAS compatible educational product.
See the LabVIEW Tutorial video:
Gas Turbines requires Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10
Gas Turbines requires Microsoft's .NET Framework 4.6. This is included in Windows 10 but may need to be installed on Windows 7 or 8 computers.
If you spot any issues, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
TecQuipment Structures Software requires Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
TecQuipment CE2000 Control Software requires Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
TecQuipment's ECA100 software requires Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10.
Note that as of version 1.2.4, the ECA100 installer includes the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, this will be installed if required.