TecQuipment Ltd Privacy and Security Policy
- TecQuipment Ltd fully respects and is committed to protecting your privacy.
- TecQuipment follows strict security procedures for storing and disclosing information you give us, as required by the United Kingdom Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998.
- We will not share, sell, trade, or rent the information you provide to any individuals or organisations outside TecQuipment and its distributors.
- TecQuipment, with the help of a third-party, may monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help develop and improve the design of the web site.
- We use remarketing to help remind users of previous interest in our products.
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
- Please note that TecQuipment cannot be held responsible for the content or privacy practices of other web sites to which tecquipment.com may link.
- We welcome feedback on any aspect of our site, including security and privacy.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Google Analytics Cookies
_utma _utmb _utmc _utmz
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Essential Navigation Cookie
This cookie contains randomly generated numbers and is essential to the proper operation of the website. It is used to ensure that correct information is displayed as a visitor interacts with pages. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
If we decide to change our Privacy and Security Policy, we will post the changes on this page.